ABES geoDes provides tools for the detailed modeling of segmental bridges.
- Bridge geometry input based on alignments using road and railway alignment conventions.
- Multiple secondary alignments running at variable offsets to the base alignments.
- Specific input options available to define sub-structure.
- Parametric cross-sections with variable measurements along bridge alignment.
- Detailed segmentation of bridge deck, piers and pylons. Input options for each segment to define exact properties.
- Extensive library of segment types including pre-cast, cast in-situ segments; but also bridge joints, closure pours etc.
- Unlimited number of geometry control points and report points per segment.
- Combination of pre-cast and cast in-situ segments possible.
- Graphical User Interface, table driven, Excel compatible
- Interactive graphical presentation of alignment, cross sections, segments and full bridge in 2D and 3D graphics.
- pdf, dxf, png, eps and excel output.
Please visit our reference project section for application examples.
Screenshot ABES geoDes.