ABES geoCon supports the geometry control during the casting process of pre-cast segments in the casting yard.
- Processing based on geometry data created by ABES geoDes.
- Setting and casting error compensation for unlimited control points with innovative algorithm for optimum results.
- Automatic casting error compensation based on survey data of previous segments.
- Horizontal and vertical casting methods supported.
- Customisable for all common survey systems including analoge theodolite; leveling instrument with offset measurement; total station per casting cell; total station covering multiple cells.
- Possibility to switch between survey systems during casting.
- Optional input of casting yard layout and managment of casting in multiple cells simultaniously.
- Processing of multiple casting sequences within one project.
- Instant results and feedback on survey data.
- Robust graphical user interface with built-in plausibility checks to minimise possibility of user input errors
- Global and local coordinates of casting curve, setting out data and as-cast geometry for all control points in Excel, pdf, text, and dxf format.
- Graphical presentation of casting curve, setting-out data and as-cast geometry.
- dxf output of 3D bridge geometry.
Please visit our reference project section for application examples.
Screenshot ABES geoCon.